WEEKLY LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE PLAN
Your outdoor living area and front yard will be serviced weekly by our team of professional landscape maintenance staff. Our weekly landscape maintenance plan includes:
- Our lawn care team will mow, edge and fertilize your lawn areas. Trimmings will be removed and water system effectiveness evaluated.
- Your sprinkler system is the lifeline for your lawn, shrubs, flowers and trees. We will provide bi-monthly inspection and update the automatic scheduling as needed.
Plants & Shrubs
- Your plants and shrubbery will remain vibrant with regular trimming and dead head removal. We will spray for insect control and fertilize as needed to keep them healthy.
- Cutting, trimming and fertilizing. Removal of diseased, damaged or dead branches will do wonders for your trees, resulting in increased growth and a healthy appearance.
- Our team will clean at each visit; we remove lawn trimmings as well as leafs and branches from trees and shrubs. Walkways and patios will also be cleaned of all trimmings and wind blown dirt or debris.
WEEKLY LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE COST
The cost of the weekly services ranges from $250.00 to $350.00 per month based on the size and detail in your lawn, garden and outdoor areas. The cost of fertilizer is not included in the weekly fee and will be an added charge based on usage.
After providing an initial complimentary consultation, we will provide a written quote for your customized weekly service plan. Our service plan agreements are annual and will run 52 consecutive weeks. Service plans will be billed monthly to a credit card provided by the customer.
LANDSCAPE DESIGN & INSTALLATION
Nash Patio & Garden
- When its time to upgrade, modernize or replace elements of your outdoor living area, our sister organization, Nash Patio and Garden can work with you to plan a beautiful area for you and your family to enjoy. Visit the Nash Patio & Garden
website to make contact with our landscape designer to discuss your needs.